Become a volunteer of Granada Greeters
We must insist that a Greeter is not a tour guide, and does not need professional training to make "cicerone" with visitors. It is a local volunteer (real or adopted granaíno) that deludes Granada teaching your favorite places and whose compensation are new friends, cultural exchange, spontaneous and fun experiences ... and everything that may arise.So that,
- if you are over 18 and live in Granada
- if you are an open person, wanting to meet people, to practice languages
- if you have some free time (at least for a ride of 2 hours per month),
- if you know stories or peculiar corners of Granada you would like to share with visitors,
- if you are a selfless person who finds satisfaction making others happy ...
THEN, you're a perfect candidate to join Granada Greeters.
Do not hesitate and join us for the benefit of your city and your personal enrichment! In addition you will become part of the Global Greeters Network of over 100 destinations and not just offer your "welcoming services", but also "being wellcome" wherever you go.
Please fill out the form below and we will contact you in brief.
Remember to check "how do we work" HERE and core values (see values) that must be respected for belonging to the Global Greeters Network.